Saturday, August 16, 2008

Real World

The Real World is now taping in Brooklyn, Red Hook to be exact, and Matt and I had our first sighting of the new housemates this afternoon.

How did we know it was them? There were 8 of them. Plus, what other group of young adults is trailed by a camera crew as they walk towards Fairway grocery store? And who else would wear a dress and 4-inch heals for an afternoon stroll in Red Hook?

The group also looked slightly confused when they got to the end of the road. "What, we're at the river? There's no where else to go. What are we going to do now until it's time to make out with one another, fight or have a deep conversation?"


I couldn't get my camera out fast enough to catch the camera crew filming.



Here's where they are living.

4 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Interesting! We better not see you on any episodes as the girl the guys bring back to "show the house" :)

Rumor has it they have been trying to do a Real World DC for years and were scouting spots in Adams Morgan.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO hope there's a cameo appearance by you! Maybe not as the girl who comes back to the house, but as the friendly, girl-next-door type ;) J.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Maybe I'll bring them a Steve's Key Lime Pie from next door and see if they'll let me in:-)

Real World DC reminds me of the VERY short-lived WB show"DC" starring Mark Paul Gosselaar. Who doesn't love a good DC based show!?

9:40 PM  
Blogger Corey Stringer said...

Strangely enough, MTV Networks was filming something near the coffee shop in Franklin where I met some buddies this morning. Somehow I doubt it's "Real World Franklin, TN" though. ; )

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home