Thursday, June 28, 2007

Jolli Lodge Here We Come

Tomorrow begin's year #28 of the annual family pilgrimage to Leland, Michigan, specifically the Jolli Lodge. Check out the Jolli Lodge blog for some of the most spectacular sunsets around. Our cottage looks directly onto Lake Michigan. After a year away because of Germany, I cannot wait to wake up to the waves lapping onto the shore and fall asleep to magical sunsets.

(The Lodge has gone hi-tech and now has wireless internet. I'll post some of my own pictures in a few days.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin - Have a great trip. I'm jealous.

CJS

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you and your fam have an incredible family vaca!! I loved reading your blog tonight, getting caught up on your life. We MUST get together soon. MWAH!! Christen Terranova :)

6:30 PM  
Blogger Erica said...

Have such a great trip!!

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home