Monday, June 04, 2007

Sacramento Picts

View of the Tower Bridge from my hotel room window (guess the hassle at the front desk was worth it for a view like this.)


Loren, Lexy, Seth, Ethan and Kevin at dinner

Matt and Tricia at dinner (They are my NYC neighbors)

The center section of the bridge moves up and down to allow boats to pass through

Johnna teaches our Russian friend Sergej how to make a fajita. Fascinating!

Old Sacramento-- the building are original but they've been restored to look like Sacramento did in the mid 1800's during the gold rush.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That makes me miss Sacto so much!! I went to high school just up I-80 in Auburn. It's such a different world than SoCal, don't you think? I need to take Corey back there so he can go to the train museum and, um, well, I can't remember if there was much else in Sacramento worth seeing other than the cool park outside the state capitol building.

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I took Sergej up to Tahoe on Sunday, he requested Mexican food (again) for lunch. This time, he feasted on chili rellenos, enchiladas, nachos and tacos. Fortunately, there was no assembly required...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

what's there not to love about Mexican food!? I'm having a quesadilla right now:-)

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home