Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I scream, you scream...

My favorite story in today’s papers comes from the Daily News: The Staten Island Borough president is upset that the 5 Borough Ice Cream Company has selected “Staten Island Landfill” as the name for his borough’s ice cream.

I will refrain from commenting on the name Staten Island Landfill. I would, however, like to go on record as suggesting, “Brownstone Bumble Berry” as the flavor for Brooklyn Heights. How about flavors for other Brooklyn neighborhoods? Cobble Hill? Ft. Greene? DUMBO? Ooh, I wonder if Elephant Ear ice cream would taste good (the carnival treat not the real thing.) That could be the flavor for DUMBO:-)

Here’s the link to the full article in today’s Daily News.

P.S. I must give Daniel (fellow BHeights resident) credit for suggesting the topic for today’s posting:-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home