Monday, September 24, 2007

Burn After Reading

As was first reported on the Brooklyn Heights Blog last week, Brad Pitt and George Clooney are going to film a movie in my neighborhood this week. The movie is called "Burn After Reading" and is about two gym employees who come across a disk containing the memoirs of a CIA agent and attempt to sell it. Apparently the movie takes place in Georgetown but the producers didn't want to leave NYC and decided that BH has a Georgetown feel (I agree!)

This sign is taped to the tree right outside my front door.

I would offer Brad and George use of my apartment, but I am sure the trailers that will soon appear on the street will be much larger that my pied-a-terre:-)

Unfortunately George was injured in a motorcycle accident a few days ago, so one could surmise that filming might be delayed.

I hope not!

I am on a full out cutie patootie watch!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are they both "cutie patooties" or is one a "cutie" and the other a "patootie"? And what is a "patootie" anyway?

CJS

12:04 PM  
Blogger Lexy said...

well, the trailers might be bigger, but they lack an erin. or maybe not, i forget just how forward you are...

12:56 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

well I've always been a bit more of a Clooney fan, but yes they are both cutie patooties. What is a patootie, good question! Urban Dictionary.com sheds some light on the matter: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=patootie

I can also say that my parents occassionally use the term "holy patoots" which I believe to be a derivative of patootie.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Would I visit the trailers? An an invited or univited guest?

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could see you making an "accidental" visit...

"What?!? This is Mr. Clooney's trailer?!? I thought we were having another neighborhood blood drive..."

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, SOOOOOOOOO exciting! ET, you could be in the movie! You could meet GC! You are so charming and welcoming, why don't you invite them in for a drink or a snack?

AB

10:26 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

haha-- i like jp's suggestion of a blood drive :-)

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home