Monday, July 30, 2007

Action!

As the muggy July air continued its tight grip over the city, I reluctantly headed out to run an errand and was puzzled by the trailers that I saw lining Lexington Ave. The further north I walked, the more trailers, limos and town cars I saw. But it was when I came across the truck labeled “producer” it dawned on me that a movie set must be near by. Indeed it is!

“Don’t Mess with the Zohan” is filming/causing traffic gridlock at the corner of 52nd and Park this afternoon. Adam Sandler was there and by the looks of the scene that was being set up, someone on a bike gets hit by a black SUV.

A quick Google search reveals the plot: Adam Sandler plays a Mossad agent who fakes his death in order to move to NYC and become a hair stylist. Um, okay.

“Don’t Mess with the Zohan,” coming soon to a theater near you.

P.S. the spread in the food services tent looked fab!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home