Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mean People Suck...

...and will now be ridiculed on my blog...

I returned home this evening from my latest adventure, Simply Pasta for dinner and the Bourne Ultimatum afterwards, and was shocked to find this comment on an old posting about GW friends visiting for the weekend:

"Anonymous said... You seem really, really obnoxious. I don't mean to offend, you just might want to take a long look in the mirror."

WHAT!!??

Obnoxious is posting a mean comment. (Vengeful might be writing a whole posting about a mean comment, but that's another story.)

Anyway, Mr or Ms Meanie hails from New York City, uses a PC and was looking for a review of the Cornelia Street Cafe. Cornelia Street is a great restaurant but I hope that wherever he/she has brunch this weekend, he/she gets food poisoning! :-P

FYI, I recommend Simply Pasta and the Bourne Ultimatum (and I didn't even see the first two flicks.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you could respond with "I'm rubber you're glue..." and THEN let it die?

Have a good weekend, Miss Least-Obnoxious-Person-I've-Ever-Met! :-)

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it slide, Anon is probably just jealous that you are so loved that friends travel from afar to see you whereas he/she is pretty much a loner.

Anon, you would only be so lucky as to have ET as a friend!

AB

4:46 PM  
Blogger Lexy said...

actually, the really really obnoxious thing is when people say/write "i don't mean to offend" and then go on to say/write something offensive.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Let me put it this way: If we'd all post "honest" comments, we wouldn't have any friends anymore - at all. There is a difference between bad, cruel, obnoxious and stupid.

It's not very nice. I personally would reserve the right to entitle other bloggers as "onbnoxious" but it depends on the argumentation. "His" argumentation wasn't sufficient anyways.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If anonymous wanted to leave comments like that, the least s/he could have done was to leave their name too. Come on! - JJY

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home