Thursday, April 12, 2007

Random Rainy Thursday Thoughts

The weatherman on NBC this morning said the city was under an "urban flood watch." Is that a real warning? How does that differ from a normal flood watch?

In other news, my jacket was staticky yesterday. When I took it off while listening to my Ipod, I could feel the static in my ears. That can't be good! Is that normal?

Finally, if you're looking for a funny movie where you won't exhaust too many brain cells, go see Blades of Glory...good stuff!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well,
if the weatherman is true to his prediction,
you better put wellies on those urban legs! Watch out for passing cars and busses too!!
Do you think 756 could apply to rain days too??
Love ya,
Mom oxoxoxo
ps the static couldn't be good.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin, I actually stumbled onto your American in Berlin blog first. Interesting stuff. I'd like to get some additional info w/ regard to apartment leasing in Berlin as I'm an American that wishes to stay in Berlin longer than the time I usually spend visiting (30-40 days tops). I hear the city is overwhelmed w/ unoccupied apts so most landlords are eager to lease. Any truth to that? Would you be so kind to email me at: webugal@gmail.com I'd greatly appreciate it.
BTW, the static-ipod-combi has also happened to me. No, I don't think it's a good thing ;)
~gina in Texas

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home