Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween

The Brooklyn Heights flower boxes needed some Jack o lanterns this year. Click on the photos. Can you guess who carved which pumpkin? (hint I probably should have carved a big P;-)) Don't worry, I used fake candles so I don't burn the building down.









In other scary news, candy canes and menorah candles have already mixes with plastic pumpkins and witch hats at CVS. I saw Christmas trees at Kmart. Even the Broadway-Nassau church lady was singing Christmas hymns. Oh my goodness!





3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great idea to put "puh-kins" (as Charlotte would say) in the window boxes.

Matt has the touch.

What do they do in Savannah for Halloween window boxes? Just checking..

Uncle Larry

6:43 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

I'm sure you'll think of a good way to retaliate for the pumpkin design... ; )

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen a fake Christmas tree up through our neighbor's window. I guess people are really trying to make the 'season' last... Jennie

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home