Monday, August 24, 2009

This and That

After almost three years of living in BH, I am happy to report that I finally figured out how to get out of the Court Street M and R subway stop at the corner of Montague and Clinton. Yes, it really took me this long. It was all about the elevator! The subway is like playing Super Mario Brothers-- I found the Court Street warp zone:-)

Second, it was fun to read in the Daily News this morning that Michael Jackson filmed his Bad video in the Hoyt-Schemerhorn subway station.

And finally, a New York Adventure that I WILL NOT repeat WILL NOT be participating in. Only in New York!

2 Comments:

Blogger Corey Stringer said...

Dude. I clicked on your link. I'm at the office. Oops.

8:54 AM  
Blogger kelly said...

I particularly liked one of the ads at the bottom of the article:
"Cure man boobs now!"

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home