Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dispatch #: Crisps

Let's keep this posting simple: crisps. Potato chips for all you Yanks;-D

Simply put, I love them over here.

Flavors tried so far:
Prawn cocktail
Roasted Chicken
Thai Sweet Chili
Chocolate Chili
Onion Bhaji

Don't worry, I haven't eatten a bag of each, just sampling...well except for the prawn cocktail because that's my favorite.

Walkers Crisp company is even having a crisp contest at the moment. Check out the other flavors...Cajun Squirrel...OMG.

5 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Save some sweet chili chips for me... but feel free to keep the prawn and squirrel for you ;)

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin, Be sure to 'look up' when you are in Central London and watch for those BannerSavers! DT

2:53 PM  
Blogger Niki said...

I love that they call potato chips "crisps". I also love That they call fries "chips". Why all the weird names for potato products?

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there are onion bhaji crisps??? mmmmmm!!!

AB

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niki --

Maybe we Americans are the wierd ones? I know in other countries they call chips crisps and fries chips. Leave it to Americans to have to be different ;)

AB

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home