Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Greeting or...

... a subway groping? EEwwwwwww!

I hop on the 6 train at 51st street. The train was crowded but people stand packed together on the subway on a daily basis. Unfortunately, this time I had to stand next to Pervy McPervertson. He touched my bum!!!!! The first time I thought it was an accident, "did what I think happen really just happen?" When it happened a second time his hand got a good swat! That's right sir, keep your hands where I can see them! I also thought his stance was a bit too familiar as well.

Luckily I was only going one stop so I could enjoy a bit of Christmas cheer at the Bryant Park Christmas Market.

Guess that's another New York experience to add to the list.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a loser. Another example of why women are the more evolved gender!

AB

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home