Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lox

Tomorrow marks my 2 year anniversary working in the big city and yet I'm still have firsts. Today it was a bagel, cream cheese and LOX!

A colleague offered me the other half of her bagel. "Thanks so much," I said, "I didn't get breakfast this morning." But as she handed it to me I saw little pink flecks. I hoped it was strawberry jelly but deep down I knew better.

What to do? Well I was hungry and it was a new New York Adventure so I decided to dig in.

Don't know how I would feel about a big slice of lox, but in little pieces I was pleasantly surprised.

Oh no, my transition to NYer-dome continues...

2 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

Erin,

It's especially painful for us Philadelphians to realize we are becoming New Yorkers. It's been three years for me, and it kills me all the time.

Howard

3:33 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hi Howard! Yes, painful...but we'll always have Bucks County:-)
Hope you (and your new bride) are well!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home