Monday, February 19, 2007

Liberty





I had a fun weekend in DC with Katie, capped off by skiing at Liberty ski resort on Sunday. Though the wind was whipping up the slopes at times, everything else was perfect. Katie, Erica and I hopped in the jeep early Sunday morning and were on the slopes by 10:30. The snow earlier in the week made for great trail conditions. At the ski lodge, apres ski music and the smell of burgers and hot dogs cooking on the open grill filled the air. We were all comfortably on the intermediate trails by the end of the day with minimal bobbles...WAHOO!









P.S. I saw Music and Lyrics this weekend and recommend waiting until it comes out on DVD to see it. While it's true that watching Hugh Grant on the big screen for 90 minutes is always enjoyable, this movie is not nearly as funny or compelling as his others.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

It was great to see you this weekend! My calves are still a little bit worse for the wear from skiing, but other than that I'm all in one piece! (Next time we have to remember to stretch!)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Crud I knew we forgot something;-)

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home