Saturday, September 16, 2006

Work


Some people have expressed disappointment that I am not discussing work. After all, there would be no “New York adventures” without my job. The plain and simple fact, however, is that I rather like my job and would prefer not to be fired because I’ve blogged about work. Where is the line? It’s a tricky issue.

In general, my first week is officially over and went very very well! I will definitely be back for week #2.

I can understand wanting to read royals gossip, or knowing if I’ve met someone Hugh Grant-tastic or Colin Furth-abulous. Maybe I would like talk about who’s a “nutter” or what’s “brillant.” But these things are no-go subjects. Perhaps I’ll occassionally write about cultural observations; we’ll just have to see. But have no fear, there are 16 other hours of the day. I am sure I will find lots to blog about.

(Entries with pictures will be coming soon too… For the time being, me commuting on New Jersey Transit or me cutting the grass wouldn’t make for the world’s most interesting photos. Too bad I didn’t take pictures of the grody/gross and tiny apartments I saw this week… those would have at least been shocking!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least tell us if there are any hotties in your office? any possibility for office romance?

10:41 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

why are such postings always from anonymous? Hmmm... I think office romance is an email and not blog topic:-) Incidentally, one of my favorite quotes is: "don't date your honey where you make your money."

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home