Friday, January 08, 2010

NYC According to Me

Back in NYC after the holidays I've made the following (completely pointless) important observations:

1. Leg warmers are still going strong in the city. They seem to have grown with the cold weather. But I feel like if you need to wear thigh-high leg warmers you should probably just consider PANTS (trousers for my UK audience:-))

2. I saw a runner wearing a hand knit turtle/cowl neck. Do you know what I'm talking about? They are all the rage in knitting right now. I do not think that is proper running attire...the lady is probably related to the girl I saw jogging in a puffy vest. Really?!

3. Ladies of New York, listen up. Uggs are not snow boots. There I said it. It's not a commentary, it's fact.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anuradha said...

what's wrong w uggs? why are you a hater?

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate uggs too. Erin and I are haters. J.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home