Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pre Christmas Snow Storm '09

Mother Nature and Santa teamed up in a fine way last night. 10-12 inches of snow were waiting for me when I woke up.

From XC skiing to an urban snow angel, I was having lots of fun by 7:30am this morning. As I laid in the snow at the end of the Promenade, enjoying that I had just made a snow angel, I noticed that a woman and her cocker spaniel were looking at me. When I sat up the dog ran over and sat on my lap. The woman expressed relief that I wasn't dead. (Guess that's the risk of an urban snow angel;-))

Off to Prospect Park for more skiing this afternoon.

I'm trying a photo slide show through Picasa for the first time. Let me know what you think. You can pause the slide show or click on any of the pictures to see them enlarged.


3 Comments:

Blogger Erica said...

I'm glad you got enough snow up there to go cross-country skiing!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picts! Here's hoping for another big storm (or two!) before the winter's end.

-KT

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin - this was fun - thanks for the pix of NYC in the snow - Aunt Barb

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home