Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Minneapolis' Best New Addition

I headed up to Minneapolis on Sunday to meet my cousin Quinn. Simply put, he is adorable!!! He's smiley, babbles your ear off and seems to be a very easy going baby. Steph and Don are totally relaxed parents and I was impressed at how well they are worked as a team to meet all of Quinn's needs. I considered taking Quinn with me but thought TSA might spot him in my carry on bag (they don't usually catch my big bottle of face wash but I think they'd probably spot the baby).



At almost 3 months, Quinn lights up when he sees his mom or dad. He is also discovering that he has control of his hands and seems to be working hard to put his whole fist in his mouth. I just loved his cuddles!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Q Misses his cousin Erin and Can't wait to see her again! It was so nice of you to make the effort to come up!

S&J

10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin:

GReat pix. Looks like you all had a great time. Especially nice when it is spring in Minneapolis.

Uncle Larry

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home