Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Viva Nicaragua

I'm heading off to Nicaragua on Sunday for a business trip and am quickly checking things off my list of things to do before I leave.

- got 4 shots
- took my first anti-malarial pill
- purchased a sleeping bag
- purchased a skeeter net tent



The bug spray and Immodium are yet to be purchased.

I'm sure I'll have an awesome time and come back with lots of stories and pictures. Stay tuned:-)

(But for some reason I feel like I might really relate to Phyllis Neffler)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"In the wilderness of life, you can never be too prepared" :) Can't wait to see pictures from the trip!!

xoxo
KT

1:26 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

...too prepared to check into a hotel..."Neffler, Bungalo 4" :-D

7:30 AM  
Blogger Niki said...

Have fun and don't get mixed up with any drug cartels!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home